Resources for Students
The Learning Centers provide many types of academic support for students. In addition to all of the services we provide, we offer the following student resources:
- Work for Us has information regarding employment opportunities and information about what students can expect when working for our department.
- Student Request Form allows students to request study groups, workshops, and other forms of academic support for student groups and organizations.
- Downloadable Resources lists resources for time management and organization, studying specific subjects, studying effectively, and developing your writing skills.
- Resources for Student Staff provides information for student employees regarding their specific positions.
- Schedule One-on-One Appointments allows students to schedule a one-on-one appointment with an Academic Coach, Writing Coach, or Learning Center staff member.