There are many paid employment opportunities available through the LCs. If you are interesting in working as a peer leader (tutor, learning assistant, academic coach, writing coach), please use one of our online forms below.
- Tutor Application Form - Tutors work in a collaborative group setting to support students' learning in a specific course.
- Learning Assistant Application - Learning Assistants provide support and facilitate collaborative learning in lectures, recitations, labs, and study groups in a variety of courses at Rutgers.
To apply for a Writing Coach, Academic Coach, or Workshop Coach position, please follow the application directions below.
- Writing Coach - Writing coaches meet with students individually to discuss their writing in any course offered at RU. We will be accepting applications between December and June for the following academic year. We accept undergraduates, graduates, and professional staff applicants.
- Academic Coach - Academic Coaches work with students who want to improve their academic and self-management skills, such as time management, organization and study skills. We accept applications for Academic Coaches between December and March for the summer and following academic year. Academic coaches must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree completed.
- Graduates and Professional Staff applicants apply here.
- Workshop Coach – Workshop Coaches present workshops throughout the Rutgers community to undergraduate and graduate students. These academic success workshops take place throughout the calendar year in the day and evening hours. We accept applications for Workshop Coaches between December and March for the summer and following academic year. We accept a few undergraduate applications for workshop coaches.
- All applicants apply here.