The Learning Centers are pleased to announce that Rutgers faculty and staff now have unlimited access to 100+ on-demand professional development trainings, as well as 150+ live webinars, through our newly acquired Go2Knowledge license! Go2Knowledge provides 24/7 online access to trainings that, upon completion, will provide you with a certificate of completion. Topics range from student success and institutional effectiveness, to teaching and learning.
To access these free on-demand trainings available, go to www.go2knowledge.org/rutgers-newbrunswick and create your personal profile (username and password). Once you log into your account, you will be able to view the list of on-demand trainings.
To order any of the live webinars offered by Innovative Educators at no charge, go to https://www.innovativeeducators.org/pages/events, select a webinar of your choice from the calendar, and follow the set of directions below:
- Click on “Choose an Option”.
- Select “Go2K” option, then click the blue “Register” button.
- Click “Check Out” in the pop-up window.
- Enter “rutgers19” for the discount code, then click “Apply”. The total price of the webinar should be zeroed.
- Enter your email address and contact information, then click “Continue to payment”.
- The payment section should read, “Your order is free. No payment is required.” Check that all contact information is correct, then click on “Complete order”.
- You should receive registration instructions from Innovative Educators before the webinar takes place. You can then choose to watch the live event, or wait to receive the webinar recording within 7 business days of the event.