Long Night Against Procrastination began as an all-night event at the European University Viadrina in Germany in 2010 as an all-night tutoring support option and is now an international tutoring and student support event hosted by multiple institutions!
LNAP, is for students who want to get serious work DONE before finals!
At this event, the Learning Centers will provide a interactive environment for you to work... along with regular breaks for snacks and more!
All events will take place from 7pm-12am (midnight) on the following dates:
- Wednesday, Feb. 26th @ Livingston Learning Center
- Tuesday, Mar. 10th @ Busch Learning Center
- Tuesday, Mar. 10th @ College Avenue Learning Center
- Monday, Apr. 6th @ Livingston Learning Center (CANCELLED due to COVID - 19)
- Monday, Apr. 6th @ Cook/Douglass Learning Center (CANCELLED due to COVID - 19)
All services will be offered on a drop-in basis:
- Group academic coaching
- Drop-in writing coaching and writing assistance
- Tutoring for specific subjects
- A visit from Creative Comfort's Pet Therapy group!
- Reference/citation help (in partnership with the Rutgers Libraries)
- FREE pizza, snacks, beverages, and study materials!
- Study breaks at various points for meditation and other relaxation tips to help students relieve stress and improve focus
No registration necessary, bring friends or come and meet new friends!