Student staff members can find resources for their specific positions below.
To register for training workshops, visit our Peer Leader Training calendar to register for the events you plan to attend.
If you are interested in becoming a peer leader or working in one of our centers, please complete the Employment Form to submit your application.
- You must join the LA Program Canvas site for the current semester in order to access the time sheet form, study group attendance sheets, observation and evaluation forms, and other resources for the program. Please contact Sari Katzen with any questions.
Office Assistants & Supervisors
- OA - Availability Form - (CAC - OAs Only) this form is given to Office Assistants at the beginning of the semester so they can inform their supervisor of their availability. Forms can be emailed or given to supervisor.
- OA - Information Form - (CAC - OAs Only) this form is also given to Office Assistants and Night Supervisors at the start of each semester so the supervisor can collect their contact information, etc.
- OA - Time- Off Request Form - (CAC - OAs only) this form is used when Office Assistants need to request time off. Forms should be filled out and given to the supervisor by email or in person. The supervisor will then let you know if you your request has been approved.
- OA - Check List - (CAC - OAs Only) - this checklist is provided up at the front desk in the Office Assistant binder, and can be used as a checklist of tasks the OAs and Night Supervisors should complete during their shift.
- Student sign-in form—This form should be used for students to sign-in at the start of their writing coaching session. Copies of this form are kept in the writing coaching binder at the front desk of each of the Centers.
- Student Survey Form—At the end of each writing coaching session, students should complete this form and place it in the ballot box labeled “Writing Coaches’ Evaluations.”
- Thesis statement and topic sentences diagram—You may find this handout useful in assisting students in writing, courtesy of Dr. Peter Sorrell, Writing Program.