There are many employment opportunities available through the LCs. If you are interesting in working as a peer leader (tutor, study group leader, etc.), please use one of our online forms below.
- Tutor Application Form - Tutors work in a collaborative group setting to support students' learning in a specific course.
- Learning Assistant Application - Learning assistants support course instructors in lectures, support TAs in recitations, and/or lead study groups in STEM courses. We accept applications for learning assistants between January and March for the following academic year.
- Study Group Leaders - Study Group Leaders facilitate supplemental study groups in general chemistry, organic chemistry, and MATLAB courses. We accept applications for Study Group Leaders between December and March for the following academic year.
To apply for a Writing Coach, Academic Coach, or Workshop Coach position, please complete this application form.
- Writing Coach - Writing coaches meet with students individually to discuss their writing in any course offered at RU. We will be accepting applications between December and March for the following academic year. We accept undergraduates, graduates, and professional staff applicants.
- Academic Coach - Academic Coaches work with students who want to improve their academic and self-management skills, such as time management, organization and study skills. We accept applications for Academic Coaches between December and March for the summer and following academic year. Academic coaches must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree completed.
- Workshop Coach – Workshop Coaches present workshops throughout the Rutgers community to undergraduate and graduate students. These academic success workshops take place throughout the calendar year in the day and evening hours. We accept applications for Workshop Coaches between December and March for the summer and following academic year. We accept a few undergraduate applications for workshop coaches.