Date (Start Time)
Date (End Time)
--------- HAPPENING TONIGHT ---------
Wed. 2/26 @ 7pm to 12am
Livingston Learning Center, Tillet Hall 111
- How to Search for Library Resources Workshop: 7pm-8pm
- Pet Therapy Session: 7pm-8:30pm
- Drop-in Writing Assistance/Coaching: 8pm-11pm
- Drop-in Academic Coaching: 7pm-9pm
- Pizza: 9pm delivery!
- Walk-in Tutoring:
- 9:30pm-12:00am (Chemistry & Biology)
- 7pm-9pm (Chemistry & Chemical Biology)
- Guided meditation, coffee, warm drinks and snacks: 7pm-12am
Learning Center will stay open until 12am tonight for open study
Long Night Against Procrastination began as an all-night event at the European University Viadrina in Germany in 2010 as an all-night tutoring support option and is now an international tutoring and student support event hosted by multiple institutions!
LNAP, is for students who want to get serious work DONE during midterms!
At this event, the Learning Centers will provide a interactive environment for you to work... along with regular breaks for snacks and more!
All events will take place from 7pm-12am (midnight) on the following dates:
- Wednesday, Feb. 26th @ Livingston Learning Center
- Tuesday, Mar. 10th @ Busch Learning Center
- Tuesday, Mar. 10th @ College Avenue Learning Center
- Monday, Apr. 6th @ Livingston Learning Center
- Monday, Apr. 6th @ Cook/Douglass Learning Center
All services will be offered on a drop-in basis:
- Group academic coaching
- Drop-in writing coaching and writing assistance
- Tutoring for specific subjects
- A visit from Creative Comfort's Pet Therapy group!
- Reference/citation help (in partnership with the Rutgers Libraries)
- FREE pizza, snacks, beverages, and study materials!
- Study breaks at various points for meditation and other relaxation tips to help students relieve stress and improve focus
No registration necessary, bring friends or come and meet new friends!